Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:22:08 +1000, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> said:

> On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 11:46:54AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> Yet another draft. There are major changes in this version, so I
>> think we'll need to have people who seconded re-second the version
>> that comes out of this discussion.

> This has gone for about a week and a half without further comment,
> and has been seconded by:

>     Don Armstrong
>     martin f krafft
>     Anthony Towns
>     Adrian von Bidder
>     Kalle Kivimaa Anibal
>     Monsalve Salazar

> which makes it formal, afaics. Are we right to move to a vote this
> coming Tuesday?

        Well, the previous draft had been seconded also by
 a) Steve Langasek          <vorlon@debian.org>
 b) Martin Wuertele         <maxx@debian.org>
 c) Ian Jackson             <ian@davenant.greenend.org.uk>
 d) "Benj. Mako Hill"       <mako@debian.org>
 e) Alexander Zangerl       <az@snafu.priv.at>

        If any of these people have changed their minds, or ratified
 the new version, I have missed those mails. Could we get some
 clarification from the above, please? (As ti stands, 5 people are
 enough to have the old draft be on its own on the ballot, which is
 something we do not necessarily want :)

        manoj
--
Some people claim that the UNIX learning curve is steep, but at least
you only have to climb it once.