Re: DPL Debate Extra Questions

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> [2006-03-19 02:15]:
> > I don't know if the candidates wish to answer these outside of the
> > campaign period or not, but if they wish to, feel free.
>
> I hope they will collectively agree not to. Surely 3 weeks of
> questions should be enough for all of us.

I think we really should be asking some of these questions throughout
the year, instead of jammed into a brief 3 week period. And moreover,
we all should be thinking about the answers to them, not just the
candidates.

> Some of these questions are really interesting and I encourage
> everyone to think about them, but if people wanted specific answers
> from the candidates they should have asked earlier.

I was kind of sitting on this particular batch of questions 'cause I
wanted ammunition for the debate, but didn't end up using them because
the audience was quite well involved.

Don Armstrong

--
Il semble que la perfection soit atteinte non quand il n'y a plus rien
a ajouter, mais quand il n'y a plus rien a retrancher.