Re: Call for votes for the Debian Project Leader Election 2006

* Anthony DeRobertis [Sun, 19 Mar 2006 00:44:46 -0500]:

> Doesn't 'r' use reply-to and 'L' use Mail-Followup-To?

  Yes. I don't know him but me, I map 'r' to 'L' (iow, use M-F-T) in
  folders that contain list mail, so that 'r' always does the most
  common action, which for lists is to reply on list. This way, when
  reading mail, I only have to press 'r' always, except when I want a
  private reply, and since this is a out-of-the-norm scenario, I
  remember to press another key (incidentally, 'L').

  Some people think this is crack, but works for me very well.
  Mentioning in case somebody wants to try it. :P

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

When all is summed up, a man never speaks of himself without loss; his
accusations of himself are always believed; his praises never.
                -- Michel de Montaigne