Re: Call for votes for the Debian Project Leader Election 2006

also sprach Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> [2006.03.19.0135 +0100]:
> Presumably so you could debate the ballot itself...

... which is probably the rare case, when one could expect the
debater to ensure a proper recipient address. On the upshot, we'd
ensure that people don't accidentally publish their ballots while an
accidental failure to send a debate of the ballot itself to the
proper address would be met with an error reply and rejected.

> they did set a proper Reply-To: leader2006@vote.debian.org though.

True. But I, for one, have my MUA set to honour M-F-T before R-T
though.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

an egg has the shortest sex-life of all: if gets laid once; it gets
eaten once. it also has to come in a box with 11 others, and the
only person who will sit on its face is its mother.