Re: Question to all candidates: What to change?

Andreas Schuldei <andreas@debian.org> wrote:

> It is really nice to think of a DPL performing miracles. If I
> could perform a Debian-miracle I would
>
> "make Debian predictable, purpose driven and a fun and rewarding
> context to work and spend time in."

It's clear that this requires good communication, but it's also clear
that several of your communications over the past year have been
misinterpreted in various ways, occasionally quite severely (such as
your role in the security team taking on new members, your motivation
behind wanting a GR on delegations and managing to convince an
ftp-master that you wanted him to replace another ftp-master).

You've since made it clear what you did mean, but how do you plan on
ensuring that your communications are clear and precise enough that the
people involved have fun rather than believing you're trying to do
damaging things?

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.vote@srcf.ucam.org