Q for all candidates [was Re: Question for Anthony Towns]

> Dear Anthony Towns,
>
> When I sent you a private mail complaining about the ad-hominem style of
> one of your posts on -devel, you published it on your blog. Will you do
> the same with the private mails sent you as a DPL, if you were elected ?

I'd like to know the other candidates' positions on such matters.

Do you find such actions acceptable, and, if you believe in respecting
people's privacy, at what point would the good of the project outweigh
the privacy of an individual mailing you privately?  Is there a
distinction to be drawn between your own email address and
leader@debian.org?