Re: Question And Proposal For All Candidates

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 09:29:51PM -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
  My question, finally, to all candidates, is this: do you feel that
this is within the practical boundaries and limitations of the DPL's
office, and do you think that this semi-official responsibility would
facilitate overcoming the inertia the project has faced in the past?
Would you be willing to take on this responsibility as DPL?

My answer to all of your questions is "yes".  I like the way you
summarized the role of DPL.  DPL's haven't been doing these things in
the past, but they are what I had in mind for my own tenure as DPL in
this and coming years.

A DPL can unilaterally put a GR up for vote, and I plan to put this
power to full use for the benefit of the project.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973