Re: Question for Ted Walther.

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 07:10:43PM -0800, Ted Walther wrote:
> I don't have days to spend combing through old logs
> and stripping out little bits and deciding what bits of context to keep
> and which to throw away.

If I recall correctly, you have stated multiple times in the last few
days that you do not have time to properly give answers to the
questions that are asked to you during the campaign period.

Please state which of your current activities you intend to drop to
free time to be a good DPL, if elected.

Greetings
Marc