Re: Question for Ted Walther.

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 07:57:15PM -0500, Zephaniah E. Hull wrote:
During the debate you made a number of assertions about a number of
others running for DPL, specificly alleging that you had specific
evidence of religious discrimination.

After specificly accusing Jeroen van Wolffelaar of this he asked for
specific examples, granting you permission to pull from his posts to
debian-private, and you stated that you could to produce such examples
in the timeframe of the debate.

Would you please now produce, in public, to this list, the evidence you
stated to have against each person running for DPL, unedited, with
information on how developers can find the examples in question in
context wherever possible.

I suggest you hang out on #debian-devel on IRC for a few weeks and
observe.  If you have access to logs, then view what happened over the
past couple years.  I don't have days to spend combing through old logs
and stripping out little bits and deciding what bits of context to keep
and which to throw away.  The information is all out there.

The things I mentioned are very real, and very systemic.  The behavior
is done casually and persistently.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973