Re: QFAC - interest conflicts

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 10:06:31PM +0100, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
>Again: sorry if I didn't see it on your platforms
>
>Are there possible conflicts of interests between Debian and your "real
>life" ($WORKPLACE, whatever)?  I would be happy if the candidates would
>state possibly 'dangerous' allegiance[1] now, upfront, and not only if they
>come up because some actual problem comes up.

There are no conflicts of interest that I can see.

For the record, I work as a software engineer at Amino Communications,
a developer of Linux-based digital TV products based near Cambridge in
England.

My "private" life isn't very interesting - I'm single, live in my own
house in Cambridge and spend a lot of time working on Debian and Free
Software in general.

I hope that answers your question adequately...

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.