Re: Questions to the candidates

Frank Küster wrote:
> Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote:

> >> - Backups.  This DPL debate has revealed that actually there are some
> >>   meanwhile, but it's not yet properly documented, and some important
> >
> > Where do you want it to be documented?
> > There has been an announcement on debian-devel-announce.
>
> At some place where it can be found even if you don't want to look up a
> month-old announcement.  What about http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi,
> and the developers reference, in the section about "Debian machines"?

Umh... <http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=bartok> already says

Hmm, the developers reference is not my domain.  Please send its maintainer
a patch, file a bug report or drop its maintainer a line.

> > There is technical project-internal documentation as well.
>
> Aha, where?

It's not relevant for the end-user.
/org/admin.debian.org/doc/backup.debian.org
And in the da-backup package.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.