Re: Candidate questions: expulsions process

Mac Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> wrote:

> Matthew Garrett, to support your claim, will you make public any
> objection(s) you posted to that August 2005 thread, as an example,
> or state that you posted none?

No need - Mark Ray did so earlier in the week.

> Well, I'm fairly sure that's not his belief, so believing that would
> be pretty stupid. Nice misdirection.

Andrew's a Discordian - to the extent that anything can be said about
their beliefs (it's not a terribly structured religion), I think it
seems reasonably accurate. "The Discordian death is a brain
re-dis-alignment: new shocks and struts!" hardly makes it sound like a
bad thing.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.vote@srcf.ucam.org
My preferred name is "you"