Re: Question to all candidates about stable point releases

Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 08:14:21AM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
>> > Uh, what the hell?
>> You have four people asking basically the same question, and you
>> wonder about this?
>
> Yes, because _all_ of them leap to the conclusion that I'm trying to delay
> something, when I'm not.

I wouldn't say "trying to delay", which implies deliberate action.  But
"delaying" seems to be correct from the information you gave, and "not
communicating, too".

> Where do you get this stuff? I've been reporting on what I've been doing
> in, afaik, more detail than anyone else in the project for the past few
> months. See, for instance:
[... list snipped ]

Public communication is important for people in key positions, but
personal communication, especially when an answer has been requested
explicitly, is even more.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster