GFDL vote... convince me

I can't really decide between the original GR and Amendment A.
Amendment B is obviously incoherent, but this strikes a chord:

  Consequently when judging whether some license is free or not, one has
  to take into account what kind of restrictions are imposed and how
  these restrictions fit to the Social Contract of Debian:

  4. Our priorities are our users and free software

  We will be guided by the needs of our users and the free software
  community. We will place their interests first in our priorities.
  Currently GFDL is a license acknowledged as free by the great mass of
  the members of the free software community and as a result it is used
  for the documentation of great part of the currently available free
  programs. If Debian decided that GFDL is not free, this would mean
  that Debian attempted to impose on the free software community alternative
  meaning of free software, effectively violating its Social Contract
  with the free software community.

Which makes me lean toward voting 4123 or 4213 (further discussion
ranked #1) instead of 1243 or 2143...  thinking we really need to work
this out with the FSF and the community towards a better GFDL v2, not
issue divisive proclimations.  I certainly don't relish ever having to
explain to someone why the GNU Free Documentation License issued by the
Free Software Foundation is in "non-free".

How are you voting?  Why?  Convince me.  :)

Bonus question: Is GPLv3 draft DFSG-free?  If not, why?  :)

--
_ivan