Re: Question for Bill Allombert: the "menu" mess

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 11:58:07PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
also sprach Ted Walther <krooger@debian.org> [2006.03.10.2338 +0100]:
I admire you as a developer, but would like to learn how it is you
arrived at the design decisions you did.  I'm more of a traditional
Unix programmer myself; C, bourne, perl, python and tcl are my main
languages.

This has no place on debian-vote and it's completely irrelevant to Bill
running for DPL.

How Bill makes technical decisions, and how he fixes his mistakes, is
entirely relevant to his race for the DPL position.

Martin, what authority do you have to say what does and does not belong
on debian-vote?  Were you only stating your opinion, or were you making
a threat?  If you were making a threat, bring it out in the open; I
don't appreciate cupidity.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973