Re: Code of conduct, question to all candidates

Matthew Garrett <mgarrett@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
> (As a reference point, I am no longer on any significant Debian mailing
> lists other than -vote because I am sick of people who behave in an
> anti-social manner towards each other. Allowing people to behave as they
> wish to has a direct cost to the project)

Your opinion is:
a. Wrong
b. Broadly irrelevant
c. Wrong

(I don't disagree with Matthew Garrett's main point, but I
am sick of people who behave in an anti-social manner towards
several others then complaining about other people behaving in an
anti-social manner. You're all wrong. Erm. ;-/ I hope all readers
appreciate this satire, else mail me off-list for explanation.)

--
MJR/slef