Re: question for all candidates

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006, Anthony Towns wrote:
> In the mail to the DPL I mentioned above, James outlined three
> fairly significant technical changes that could be implemented to
> make the job easier, and could be done by anyone, without requiring
> any special priveleges; and also noted why he doesn't believe it's
> technically feasible to have the keyring maintained by multiple
> people, and how that could be fixed.

Could this mail (or the practical upshot of it) be made public?

[I've personally been interested in developing something along these
lines to deal with controlling the public keyrings that I seem to have
strewn througout mulitple machines, and it seems reasonable to attack
both issues at once, assuming I ever get time to do this.]

Don Armstrong

--
"Ban cryptography! Yes. Let's also ban pencils, pens and paper, since
criminals can use them to draw plans of the joint they are casing or