Re: Questions for all candidates about developer behavior and abuse

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 04:53:40PM -0500, Andres Salomon wrote:
> At what point does a Debian Developer's behavior cross the line from
> annoying to destructive?  At what point should the Developer be removed
> from the project [...]

I tend to think crossing the line once should result in polite correction;
crossing the line repeatedly, in spite of correction, should result in
some sort of action being taken to limit the harm, and removal from the
project should only happen when those limitations have proven ineffective.

> The reason for my question?
> <svenl> jonas: i hope we never again meet in public, because i promise i
> will hit you if i do.

From today's mail:

] Again, sorry for having let my frustration take over me yesterday, i will try
] to not make it happen again, but i hope to get a bit more credit when i say
] things like that in the future.

    -- http://lists.debian.org/debian-ctte/2006/03/msg00078.html

Cheers,
aj