Re: Questions for all candidates about developer behavior and abuse

#include <hallo.h>
* Andres Salomon [Tue, Mar 07 2006, 04:53:40PM]:

> The reason for my question?
>
> <svenl> jonas: i hope we never again meet in public, because i promise i
> will hit you if i do.

A-Ha. Let's buy them two boxing sets and popcorn for the rest of us.

Eduard.
--
<mechanix> anyone from the MIA team around? tbm?
<Ganneff> sounds nice. how long do you have to be MIA to get into that team? :)