Re: NM process (was: Question to all candidates about the NM process)

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 12:59:10PM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> Not that I couldn't have learned that also later, when I really needed
> it.  But the NM process was in fact a good opportunity to learn it
> right, get immediate feedback on my achievements (and not via the
> BTS...), and to take it serious.

Yes, but we have to balance that against the time spent by the AM. There
is actually less AM than applicants, so the more time they spend with an
applicant, the slower applicants are processed.

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.