Re: Reflections about the questions for the candidates

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 11:16:48AM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> There was no contact address for the DPL-team, or atleast none
> that I know off, so it's rather hard to ask them.  The only
> available address that I know of is leader@debian.org.  And as
> far as I know, there wasn't even an official list of who was in
> the team.

Well, there were meeting minutes published, and the platforms listed the
initial team contents (which would've missed the later and only addition
Mako). We have a Debian LDAP service at db.debian.org which happily
would provide you with contact details for any subset of DD's, including
for like the DPL team. People did manage to mail the team, and I'd think
that the lack of a convenient alias shouldn't be too prohibitive for a
technical audience like Debian people are.

Anyway, yes, it'd have been better if there were a publicly available
contact address. As I understand it, both Andreas and myself are
promising to have simply leader@ pointed to the whole team.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar