Re: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven - questions to DPL candidates

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 09:48:55AM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
>* Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> [2006-03-06 01:39:52]:
>
>> On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 11:30:26PM +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
>> >Hi!
>>
>> Hi Sune!
>>
>> >Just a small question:
>> >
>> >Do all of you have many spare hours in your current schedules? Or what
>> >part of your debian work would get lower priorities if you get elected?
>> >
>> >Or are you planning to toss out your TV, dump your girlfriend or hire a
>> >garden keeper ?
>>
>> I delayed announcing my intention to stand for DPL so that I could
>> negotiate an agreement with my current employer to free up more time
>> if needed. Both my alloted vacation days and unpaid leave are an
>> option as/when I might need to devote large chunks of time to DPL
>> work.
>
>After having been part of last year's team i would say that you
>would rather need 100 instead of 10 vacation days to cope
>properly.

I have ~20 days of vacation available, and potentially many more extra
days of unpaid leave; that's what has been allowed for on top of my
"spare" time.

"Because heaters aren't purple!" -- Catherine Pitt