Re: Questions for all canidates

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 03:27:03PM -0500, Benjamin Seidenberg wrote:
>If you were not running for DPL, which of the other candiates would you
>most likely vote for (or since you are running, rank as '2' on your
>ballot)? Why?

Ouch, that's a nasty question! :-)

My own favourites of the other candidates are (currently) Jeroen and
AJ - see my rebuttal section when they're posted for more
information. I can't currently say for definite which _one_ of them
I'd prefer; I just don't know at the moment.

>Which of the other canidate's platform statements do you agree with, and
>which do you not?

This is wandering off into rebuttals territory, so maybe it would be
better to return to the question later.

>If you are elected as DPL, do you think that you will try to
>implement any goals of the other candiates that weren't in your own
>platform?

To be honest, probably not directly. There's plenty work to be done
already without promising to do more. Helping and encouraging others
to work on those goals is more likely.

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds