Re: Reflections about the questions for the candidates

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:

> However, what you say in your message (if people had
> asked for status reports they would've received them) is blatantly
> wrong.  We did ask, and (usually) no good response was given.

I also asked the DPL a question about backups of the development
machines (after the CVS corruption last year) and never got any answer.
At least one other person told me he had asked about the same, so this
would have deserved a public answer.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster