Re: Questions for all candidates: role models part two

* Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> [2006-03-02 09:35:11]:

> In the context of the Debian community, do you feel that you are
> currently a good role model?

There are different roles in Debian. As a normal code writing or
packaging developer, I could do better. As someone furthering Debian,
both technically and socially, I feel I am doing well.

> To which aspects of your behavior should people aspire?

Transfering of competence, empowering of able people, integrity,
honesty, authenticity

> Which aspects of your behavior should people eschew?

I tend to be a perfectionist.

> How important is it to avoid being a hypocrite?

I belive in being authentic and therefore try to avoid hypocrocy.