DPL vote summaries 2006 (was: Re: Appeal to candidate questioners)

Am Montag, 27. Februar 2006 12:25 schrieb MJ Ray:
> Last year, we had very helpful debate summaries posted by
> David Schmitt(?) which helped solve this confusion, but I don't
> know whether anyone will prepare similar ones this year.

I have put a first version online at
http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2006/input.xml

The source can be aquired via

	darcs get http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2006/

I'm not really satisfied with the XML I am using and it is really lacking in
the way of transforming emails to xml (doing it still manually). On the other
hand, doing it Right[tm] would probably be quite more involved than the
little markup i have now. Patches appreciated ;)

Regards, David
--
- hallo... wie gehts heute?
- *hust* gut *rotz* *keuch*