Re: Question for all candidates about their Plattform pages

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 11:25:49AM +0100, Jutta Wrage wrote:
In all other plattforms there are only minor validation problems that
can be corrected easily without making a noticible difference. But as
far as I can see, none of the pages really was valid HTML strict and
none (or nearly none) uses semantic tags only, which would be better
for people who can "see" only the text content.

My platform was run through the HTML "tidy" program with the -asxml
option.  No warnings, errors, or complaints were output by the program,
which declared it fully "XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" compliant.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973