Re: Question for all candidates about their Plattform pages

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 11:25:49AM +0100, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> In all other plattforms there are only minor validation problems that
> can be corrected easily without making a noticible difference. But as
> far as I can see, none of the pages really was valid HTML strict and
> none (or nearly none) uses semantic tags only, which would be better
> for people who can "see" only the text content.

I sent my platform to Manoj in plain text. I am very glad he take the
trouble to format it to HTML, but I have no responsibility in the
mark up.

I think several candidates (including me)  had a short time frame to
come up with a platform so we had to focus on the content.

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.