Re: Questions for all candidates: role models

* Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> [2006-03-02 22:38]:
> and also in the handover of FrontDesk to Marc and Brian -- basically
> the first steps in ensuring both of those roles had some actual
> redundancy to them.

Regarding the NM Front Desk, what you say is completely wrong.  First
of all, what I did as Front Desk is what I _personally_ did, rather
than acting as DPL.  Also. there was never a redundancy problem in the
Front Desk since I was able to handle it well on my own (sure, there's
the bus scenario; but the point is that the FD was working fine).
However, after a few years I started to lose interest in this work and
so I added Marc and Brian, trained them, and eventually resigned.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/