Re: Question for Ted Walther: Delegation

also sprach Ted Walther <krooger@debian.org> [2006.03.01.0303 +0100]:
> Every delegate has free personal choice.  If they choose not to
> accept their delegation, then the task will go undone, unless
> someone else steps up to the plate.

On what basis will you select the delegates then? Or do you simply
expect for many tasks to go undone and be happy with it?

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"no work of art ever puts forward views.
 views belong to people
 who are not artists."
                                                        -- oscar wilde