Re: Questions for candidate Jeroen van Wolffelaar

Le mardi 28 février 2006 à 23:39 +0100, martin f krafft a écrit :
> also sprach Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> [2006.02.28.2206 +0100]:
> >      4. As a member of the FTP team, do you have any explanations about
> >         the amd64 fiasco, and why we should vote for you despite that
> >         outstanding failure for a team you are part of?
>
> I know a little bit about what's going on, and I do not think it was
> a fiasco.

Call it how you want, but not having amd64 in unstable in february 2006
is a fiasco.

Now, maybe you implied the FTP team isn't responsible for that fiasco.
In which case I'd still be glad to hear the candidates that are part of
this team explain their point of view.