Re: GFDL GR, vote please!

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 09:45:43PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> [   ] Choice 3: GFDL is DFSG-free and suitable for main in all cases [3:1]

I need to correct this.  The title for my proposal is

[   ] Choice 3: GFDL is compatible with the current DFSG

First, the whole text of my proposal talks entirely about the current
DFSG.

Second, my proposal doesn't revoke automatically the decision of the
release team to remove the GFDL-documents from main.  If my proposal
wins, it is the release team who will have to change this decision

Anton Zinoviev