Re: followup to my time-management question

On Sunday 20 March 2005 8:35 pm, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
>   Serves SPI.  Received criticism for past performance as treasurer,
>     but recent work has been good.

This assertion is based on at best incomplete information. You have no
knowledge as to the current status of the filing system, workflows for
tracking and managing paperwork between Jimmy and Branden or any other
detailed aspect of the accounting processes within SPI. That information is
not published and I frankly expect that it doesn't exist.

I personally received my last cash disbursement 6 months late to recover
expenses that were obviously SPIs. Numerous other people were only just
recently issued very tardy disbursements. This hardly counts for "good
performance".

I don't enjoy harping but it seems there is some form of irresistibly rosey
halo surrounding this topic. I've seen the problem up close and I'm going to
keep banging away until there is clear evidence that the problems are good
and dealt with or somebody shoots me.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com