Re: Question about Anthony Towns rebutting Branden Robinson

On Friday 18 March 2005 5:21 am, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> That may be because he's made the mistakes and learned from them.
> If he [can convince us he] won't repeat them, so much the better.

I'm all for giving people space to learn but isn't the cost a bit high? Will
we allow Jimmy the same errors and the next Treasurer after that and the
next? Wouldn't it be easier to just burn the money and have done with it?

Debian should be a place for people to learn but it isn't a training exercise.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com