Re: followup to my time-management question

* Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> [2005:03:20 18:35 -0800]:
> I post this now so that the information I have researched may be
> available to the voters, having waited until the end of the
> campaigning period to give each candidate a fully fair opportunity to
> answer for themselves.

It was pretty of unfair to post this now. Having looked over the "data" you
posted, I see some things which lack extremely crucial information for
context, but pointing this out is almost like campaigning on behalf of the
candidates or taking potshots at the other. Either way they can't reply.

Color me unimpressed.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide