Branden's time commitments (was: Re: followup to my time-management question)

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 06:35:01PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Branden Robinson: eleven packages, two other jobs
>   nine in good shape, two could be better.
>   other jobs in good shape (though one, policy, might not really exist)

I would argue that xfree86 could be in far better shape; X.Org 6.7.0
was released in April 2004, 6.8.0 in August 2004 (IIRC), and there have
been two point releases of 6.8.x since.  Despite the availability of
xorg packages, Debian is still languishing with XFree86 4.3 (release
date was February 2003, I believe).  As Branden is the leader of the
XSF and currently being rather choosy about who he permits to help
him, I would question whether his leadership of this group is viable
if he takes on the task of DPL, as well as his other, extremely
valuable, commitments.

Branden, do you have any comments?