Re: Questions for the DPL candidates

Frank Küster wrote:
Sorry, I'm going to continue not responding to your other question for
a little while yet; for reasons I expect'll become obvious.

I imagine my phrasing above was probably a little obscure for people who don't have English as their first language.

You mean, because he pissed you (or others you work together with) off
in a different thread, you are not going to answer his direct,
non-flaming question?  Otherwise it is *not* obvious to me.

Anyway, I meant because of the stuff that's since been announced, cf

http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2005/03/msg00142.html

The bug the question referred to above was number 267494, now closed.

Cheers,
aj