Re: Questions for the DPL candidates

Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:

> Matthew Garrett wrote:
>
>> How about the creation of a checklist for meeting organisation and
>> reporting? Something along the lines of:
[...]
>> 5) Does our write-up start with the problems we wish to address and
>> then logically progress from there to the conclusions we reached?
>
> Yes, it did -- the introduction to the plan was:

No, it didn't, at least not what I would call "starting from the
problems and logically progressing".  Did you read Andreas Barth's
"clarification" mail?  This was much more what I hoped for.  He only
spoke from the RM point of view, and many, including him, have expressed
they wish something similar from the ftpmasters' and DSA point of view
(and security team, but that we have heard, and it wasn't in favor of
the proposal).

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster