Question about Anthony Towns rebutting Branden Robinson

Anthony Towns's rebuttal to Branden Robinson looks partly
false. It mentions "Branden's demotion to deputy-treasurer
under Jimmy Kaplowitz" about SPI.

It looks from
http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/resolution-2004-01-06.jrk.1.br.1
and http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/minutes/20040907 that there
was 8 months between Branden quitting as treasurer and being
named as deputy. It even looks like SPI acting on the suggestion
by Branden at the 2003 AGM to get more help handling finances,
albeit this was another volunteer rather than a hired accountant.

I think it's fair to say that Branden was part of the SPI board
which oversaw the donation loss. He's also part of the board
working to fix it. The above suggests that he was somehow tried
and punished by SPI, which I didn't spot evidence for.

As already mentioned on-list, I've been looking at SPI
recently. I don't know all the history, but the "demotion"
claim seems contradicted by the records. I could be wrong:
can Anthony Towns support his allegation against Branden?

I know Anthony Towns's debian record is laid out in his platform
and mostly easy to verify.  What non-profit groups besides
debian has Anthony Towns got experience of, particularly ones
handling money themselves?

--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.