Questions to all DPL candidates

Hello,

I would like to know your opinion about the discrimination of the
contrib and non-free parts of the Debian archive(*).

Do you think that hidding important pieces of software does serve our
users? (with or without the bug license teaching messages)

The best example for the current practice is removal of the question
about adding contrib/non-free in apt-setup, which has now a low priority
which means it is _hidden_ for a normal installation and so effectively
disappeared in every normal installation.

Thanks,
Eduard.

(*) some people claim that contrib and non-free are not part of Debian
but they use their own definition (Debian==main archive) which I do not
talk about. What I mean is the whole Debian distribution as seen by the
majority of the users.