Re: Q for Andreas Schuldei: "Small teams"??

If you are going to collect questions for the type of page you've suggested
please do not enforce your views in the process. Henning's question was
perfectly sensible. A great many Debianers persue their packaging efforts
largely as an individual and are perfectly content with the status quo. The
additional responsibility of required meetings with an ad hoc team assembled
by unknown methods could very well drive people away from Debian.

The most common thing people hate about Debian seems to be "dealing with other
Debianers". I strongly suspect that Andreas' plan would not lead to the
utopia he has in mind. Team interactions should be limited to those
functional associations required to execute the tasks at hand. Social clubs
should not be a requirement. At least, that's my opinion.

If you need clarification, ask for it. Please do not dismiss valid questions
out of hand.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
Brainfood, Inc.