Re: Project scud (for Andreas Schuldei and Branden Robinson)

On 03/07/2005 01:01 PM, David Schmitt wrote:
On Monday 07 March 2005 16:13, Lucas Wall wrote:

The announcement mentions that both candidates are not clone candidates,
they each reply to questions with their own point of view. What about
other members of the project? How much do they influence in the
decisions the DPL will make? Is their point of view also expressed in
the answers you (Andreas and Branden) post to this list? Should they
start answering questions themselves?

Have you read the announcement[1] and the referenced paragraphs in Andreas' platform[2] about the workings of the team?

What do you miss from there specifically?

I read the announcement and Andreas' platform. Maybe I just missed, or
fail to understand, how the decisions are made. Sorry, I'm not a native
english speaker.

 > DPL remains formally responsible for all decisions.

Does this mean he has the final word on all of them?

 > Important and/or controversial decisions are made in discussion with
 > the whole team.

Will the whole team vote? or act just as counselors? What happens if the
DPL does not agree with the rest (or the majority) of the team?

If I vote for Andreas or Branden will their POV (for important and/or
controversial decisions) prevail? or should I consider the POVs of the
whole team?

K.

--
Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>      .''`.
Buenos Aires, Argentina                : :ø :   Debian GNU/Linux