Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

Ean Schuessler <ean@brainfood.com> wrote:
> [...] I think it really embodies the professional tone and spirit that
> Branden brings to all of his endeavors and may help you when you are making
> your DPL decision.

Are you still bitter that we don't love you after you made a
meal of cleaning up after SPI treasurer resignations?

Everyone makes mistakes. It's not about never making mistakes,
but about learning from your own and those of others. I'm not
sure that Branden handled the SPI situation he found himself
in brilliantly, but it looks a lot better than it could have
been. I think he's learned, although he has yet to learn about
the damage that backstabbing IRC loggers can do. I don't think
that you've learned about volunteer leadership from SPI and I
wouldn't vote for you any time soon.  Converselly, I'd like to
see what Branden can do working for a larger project.

I find your rephrasing of his words into personal attacks
quite sad, though.  I hope you find your object soon.