Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

Thanks Ean.  I read this and figure that you are certainly someone who
shouldn't get my vote, since you can't keep someone with the same last
name, who you recruited, aware of what's going on, when you have all
the relevant information right at hand.

By contrast, I find the exchange demonstrates that Branden does indeed
make a fine candidate, frustrated by the difficulties in getting SPI
to function effectively (and I recall you as a key obstruction a while
ago), and yet doing lots of very important work for the project.

Which packages do you maintain, by the way?

Thomas