Re: Why Anthony Towns is wrong

> While I'm happy to talk about whether non-free should be kept or not,
> I'm not interested in having a debate focussed on whether I'm personally
> wrong or right.

Except that part of the problem is your personal decision to rescind
the current compromise in the social contract.  You said not too long
ago on this very list that it's silly and pedantic to insist that
non-free is not part of Debian.  Since that's the other half of the
compromise, you seem to think it's over.