Just a single Question for the Candidates

As a female hacker/geek/DD I find myself more and more concerned about
the gender ratio in the Debian Developer/User comunity. How can we say
make a "Universal" OS when it's do scarcely related to half the
population of the world... I think we all agree we want to see more
women involved in or using Debian.

I would be very interested in knowing what's is each candidate's plan or
ideas on this subject, how to get more women involved, and what (in
their opinion) would be the benefits.

I hope I am not firing a big flame war here. This is not what I intend.
I just want to hear (read) what kind of tama Gergely Nagy has in mind :-)

Thanks for the input.

--
       All the pictures have all been washed in black. Tattooed everything.
 .''`.  All the love gone bad turned my world to black. Tattooed all I see.