Re: GR status

* MJ Ray (mjr@dsl.pipex.com) [040225 13:55]:
> On 2004-02-25 11:42:51 +0000 Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>
> wrote:
>
> >Eh? My proposed resolution replaces the entirety of Andrew's proposed
> >resolution. What the hell are you talking about?

> As written, your proposed amendment does no such thing. You knew that
> an amendment should say if it deletes, because your proposed amendment
> to the 2000 Goerzen non-free GR began "The text of the resolution
> should be replaced with [...]".
>
> All but one of your seconds seconded only the proposed text. If the
> above was your intention, your useless amendment is also botched. Now,
> what the hell are you going to do to fix it?

To me, the intention of that proposal was quite clear. If Anthony
changes his wording to get the intention clear also for you, I'll of
course second this again (well, please see this mail as a second for
such a change, if Anthony decides that it is necessary; I don't care).

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/