Re: resounding nothingness

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 09:31:36PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> I am confused.  Did not several people second earlier versions of your,
> and others', proposals?

The most any proposal got was 4 seconds.  Five would be needed to
introduce an amendment.

Also, while I personally think my post recent proposal is better, but it's
gotten no seconds.  That's certainly not enough to have it introduced.

I'm somewhat ambivalent about my earlier proposals -- I think they're
better than having no proposal at all, but like I said I prefer my most
recent one (it's simpler and cleaner, in my opinion -- which means it's
less likely to introduce some ambiguity that I've not thought through).

--
Raul