Re: non-free and users?

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 08:14:14PM +0100, Sergey V. Spiridonov wrote:
> I will reformulate this question, to avoid misunderstaning:
>
> What is wrong with associated actions regarding non-free programs?

There is no generally true answer to this question.  The question itself
is about as useful as the question "What's wrong with you?"

I've already supplied an answer which is specifically
relevant to some cases -- this is in the last paragraph of
http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/debian-vote-200401/msg01583.html

--
Raul