General Resolution: Force AMD64 into Sarge

I wanted to mention that I had rescinded my second for the proposal
yesterday. For some reason the email never made it to the lists. This is
the second time in the past month my email seems to have been eaten by
the list server for a prolonged period of time. Perhaps the email will
show up in a few hours, the last time it took ~ 12 hours for the
email to show up, hence my double post to d-d-a a while back.

Thanks,
Chris Cheney